Friday, July 9, 2010

It's Broke

The radiologist and my sports medicine doctor finally reviewed the MRI. The tibia is fractured, which explains why my leg hurts and swells every day. No running for at least 3 months (yuk!). No bike, no elliptical, and no stairs for at least 6 weeks. No swimming for 3 weeks. Nothing. Crutches and a boot to move around for 6 weeks until we can see if the bone is healing. If not, I will need a pin inserted to help the healing.

I can't type long enough or fast enough to sweat, so I guess I'll have to start watching my diet to keep from weighing 300 lbs by the wedding. Oh, the wedding. It's on September 12. And with my injuries and Deborah's injuries, we're hoping we don't have to make a trip to the Scooter Store for our walk/ride/drive down the aisle together.

No comments: