Monday, August 8, 2011

Get Some...Air


So Deborah and I went last Sunday to pick up Miranda at Elitch Gardens theme park. It was about 3:00 pm and very HOT. As we walked, Deborah noticed a pair of panties on the sidewalk. First, I must clarify that they weren't Deborah's panties. I mean, Deborah's shirts have less material than those panties, and besides, Deborah wouldn't be caught dead in granny panties, that is, she'll live and die someday either au naturel or in a thong. If she found herself in granny panties buried for all eternity, she'd tunnel over to my grave and kick my big ass.

Anyway...

It was so hot...

"How hot was it?"

It was so hot that granny stripped off her drawers and headed for the water slide at Elitch's.

Think about that the next time ya go squealing down a water slide---weeeeeeeeee. Ewwwwww. Thank god for chlorine.

No comments: