Friday, November 4, 2011

Thoughts

So I went to Dick's Sporting Goods the other day and saw this...


My first thought was I want one, but then the sales guy saw me taking a picture and said that they were taking inventory. I looked up and said, "Ok, two boobs and no head. Just thought I'd help."

_______________________________________

Deborah came into my office after a very trying week with the men in her life and said, "boys must be stupid(!) until..." At this point she looked me in the eyes, realized what she was saying, and added, "...well...until...I don't know when."

I got the feeling by the gist of the conversation that she included all males at least 50 and under.

_______________________________________

Did I mention I'm running the Colorado Marathon next spring? I'll be 50.

No comments: