Sunday, May 1, 2011

Week 3 - Snow -> Hot -> Cold

It wasn't the best week of training. I had to fly to Houston for a technical conference, which I enjoyed very much, but traveling and a heavy work schedule makes it difficult to train. I did manage to run in Houston on Wednesday evening. It was only 90°F! So it was snow last Saturday to 90°F on Wednesday and cold with snow flurries on Saturday.

Saturday's long run was OK, except for a required potty break at 6 miles. It was a rare instance when I didn't think I could make it the final mile or so with a half mile uphill run at the end, so I heeded the call of nature. I bet the prairie dogs are pissed.

Anyway...

This week I did the following.

Monday - Typing
Tuesday - Typing
Wednesday - 3.6 mile run 90°F in Houston, TX
Thursday - Presenting and flying
Friday - Cross train - Stair climber & weights
Saturday - 7.13 miles

The UGLY chart with potty break is shown below.

No comments: